How the hidden costs of federal regulations impact small businesses and economic growth : field hearing before the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, March 30, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 43 pages) : illustration
- S. hrg. ; 114-616
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- United States. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Health insurance—Finance—Law and legislation—United States
- Small business—United States—Costs
- Part-time employment—Economic aspects—United States
- Medical care, Cost of—Economic aspects—United States
- Small business—Government policy—United States
- Economic development—Government policy—United States
- Print version is available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20502212