Spring Boot Messaging [electronic resource] : Messaging APIs for Enterprise and Integration Solutions / by Felipe Gutierrez
- Gutierrez, Felipe
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 196 pages 95 illustrations, 81 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1. Introduction to Messaging -- 2. Spring Boot -- 3. Spring Application Events -- 4. Spring JMS -- 5. Spring AMQP -- 6. Spring Pub/Sub with Redis -- 7. Messaging over the Web -- 8. Spring Integration Messaging -- 9. Spring Cloud Stream -- 10. Reactor -- 11. Messaging with Microservices.
- Build messaging applications using the power of Spring Boot; use Spring application events over the Web; use WebSocket, SockJS, and STOMP messaging with Spring MVC; and use Spring JMS, Redis Pub/Sub and Spring AMQP for reliable messaging solutions. This book covers all the Spring Messaging APIs using Spring Boot. Written by a Pivotal engineer, Spring Boot Messaging is an authoritative guide to the many messaging APIs and how to use these for creating enterprise and integration solutions. You will learn and integrate these messaging APIs with more complex enterprise and cloud applications: for example, you will see how to use Spring Cloud Stream for creating message-driven and cloud native microservices. In addition, you’ll discover the new Spring Integration DSL and use it with Spring Cloud Stream to build integration solutions using every enterprise integration pattern. Finally, you’ll see Spring Reactor and Spring Cloud to take your application to the next level. After reading this book, you will come away with a case study application walk-through and will be able to use it as a template for building your own Spring messaging applications or messaging features within your enterprise or cloud application. You will: Use the main Spring messaging APIs with Spring Framework 5 Build messaging applications over the Web Use WebSocket, SockJS, and STOMP messaging Integrate Spring JMS and Spring AMQP into your applications Work with Spring Cloud Stream and microservices.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 20502271