Strategic Marketing Cases in Emerging Markets [electronic resource] / edited by Atanu Adhikari, Sanjit Kumar Roy
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- X, 166 pages 51 illustrations, 33 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adhikari, Atanu, Roy, Sanjit Kumar, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Nestlé in Mexico: The Good Food Versus the Good Life Dilemma -- Tanishq: Bringing Jewellery to Daily Life -- ABC India Limited -- Diageo in Turkey: The Lion's Milk Versus Global Spirits -- To Switch or Not to Switch: Madhu's Dilemma -- Funmax 4D Animation Theatre -- Managing Social Media Communications at Garanti Bank -- Revolution Ventures -- M-PESA: A Disruptive Innovation from a Developing Country, Kenya -- Irrway - A Green Personal Mobility Solution -- Citrus Ventures - Distressed Asset Specialist. .
- This book helps students to develop a critical understanding of the service business scenarios and strategies used in marketing for emerging markets. The case studies presented focus on creating, communicating and delivering customer value to emerging market consumers through various marketing strategies, processes and programs in the context of emerging market dynamics, consumer diversity, and competitors. By illustrating a range of actual business situations, this case book will help students acquire the skills they need to make informed marketing decisions in emerging markets. Further, it provides instructors, students, and practitioners alike a framework for understanding the strategic marketing dynamics at work in these countries. Strategic Marketing Cases in Emerging Markets is a timely work which I believe has successfully addressed the long-standing need for a suitable case book capturing diverse Strategic Marketing issues in transitional economies. These issues are currently generating a great deal of interest amongst marketing students, academics and practitioners, who I am sure will find this book useful. Professor Ali Quazi, University of Canberra, Australia Anyone interested in the challenges of global marketing will find this book of immense interest and value. It offers case studies from a range of countries and industry sectors which together provide an excellent insight into how to ensure that marketing strategies are effective in emerging markets. Professor James Devlin, University of Nottingham, UK Sanjit and Atanu have compiled a very concise but broad collection of case studies that will be extremely relevant for academics and researchers who focus on emerging markets. Professor G. Shainesh, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India This is a fascinating set of insights, for students and practitioners alike. Timely pointers and suggestions for best practice emerge throughout this smartly selected set of cases. Well worth dipping into or adopting for courses exploring international marketing, marketing strategy, consumer behaviour or strategic management. Professor Lyndon Simkin, Coventry University, UK.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 20502402