Generalized Functions and Fourier Analysis [electronic resource] : Dedicated to Stevan Pilipović on the Occasion of his 65th Birthday / edited by Michael Oberguggenberger, Joachim Toft, Jasson Vindas, Patrik Wahlberg
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Birkhäuser, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 276 pages 4 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Oberguggenberger, Michael, 1953-, Toft, Joachim, Vindas, Jasson, 1981-, Wahlberg, Patrik, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- J. Vindas & D. Vuckovic (Ghent), "Ultradistributional boundary values of harmonic functions on the sphere" -- J. Vindas & G. Debruyne (Ghent),"A functional-analytic view on the Wiener-Ikehara theorem" -- M. Oberguggenberger & M. Schwarz (Innsbruck), "Fourier integral operators in random media" -- M. Kunzinger, P. Giordano (Vienna), "Generalized smooth functions" -- S.-Y. Chung (Seoul), "Blow-up Solutions to Discrete Semilinear Heat Equations on Networks" -- H. Vernaeve (Ghent), "Microlocal analysis in Colombeau algebras based on generalized points and generalized directions" -- A. Debrouwere (Ghent), "Embeddings of periodic ultradistributions into Colombeau type algebras" -- G. Omelyanov (Hermosillo), "Interaction of solitary waves for essentially non-integrable equations. Asymptotic approach" -- T. Levajkovic (Innsbruck and Belgrade), "Optimal control for stochastic evolution equations" -- M. Cappiello (Torino), TBA -- S. Coriasco (Torino) -- H. Feichtinger (Vienna), "Function spaces" -- L. Rodino (Torino) -- M. Ruzhansky (London) -- N. Teofanov (Novi Sad), Topic: "Time-frequency analysis and pseudodifferential operators" -- P. Popivanov (Sofia),Topic: "Subelliptic estimates, solvability and hypoellipticity of several classes of PDE with involutive characteristics" -- Y. Sawano (Hachioji), Topic: "Boundedness of pseudodifferential operators" -- J. Toft (Växyö) -- V. Turunen (Helsinki), Topic: "Time-frequency analysis".
- This book gives an excellent and up-to-date overview on the convergence and joint progress in the fields of Generalized Functions and Fourier Analysis, notably in the core disciplines of pseudodifferential operators, microlocal analysis and time-frequency analysis. The volume is a collection of chapters addressing these fields, their interaction, their unifying concepts and their applications and is based on scientific activities related to the International Association for Generalized Functions (IAGF) and the ISAAC interest groups on Pseudo-Differential Operators (IGPDO) and on Generalized Functions (IGGF), notably on the longstanding collaboration of these groups within ISAAC.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 20502413