Applicability of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to private Internet sites : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, February 9, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 75 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Shipping list no.: 2001-0040-P. and "Serial no. 96."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Judiciary Committee web site. Address as of 12/7/00: http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/judiciary/hju65010.000/hju650100̲f.htm; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 2001. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2050255