Population based smoking cessation : proceedings of a conference on What Works to Influence Cessation in the General Population / [developed under the editorial direction of Donald R. Shopland ; scientific editor, David M Burns, managing editor, Richard H. Amacher and project officer, William Ruppert].
- [Bethesda, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 233 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Shopland, Donald R., Burns, David M., National Cancer Institute (U.S.), California. Department of Health Services. Tobacco Control Section, and Conference on What Works to Influence Cessation in the General Population (1998 : San Diego, Calif.)
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.3184/2:12
- "This monograph is the result of a conference and set of analyses commissioned and funded jointly by the National Cancer Institute and the Tobacco Control Section of the California Department of Health Services"--P. i.
"November 2000"--P.  of cover.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0129-P.
"M335"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2050373