2000 section 102(b) report : communication from the Chair of the Board of Directors, the Office of Compliance, transmitting a report on the applicability to the legislative branch of federal law relating to terms and conditions of employment and access to public services and accommodations, pursuant to section 102(b) of the Congressional Accountability Act of 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Office of Compliance. Board of Directors
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce and United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- House document / 107th Congress, 1st session ; 107-33
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Shipping list no.: 2001-0132-P., "Referred jointly to the Committees on Education and the Workforce and House Administration.", and "January 30, 2001."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes biographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/30/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd033.107.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2050484