Early childhood report
- [Horsham, Pennsylvania] : LRP Publications, -
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Coverage: from January 1995 through current: advance.lexis.com
- Early childhood report provides the most up-to-date news on services for children with special needs and their families at the federal, state, and local levels. Every month, this newsletter keeps you current on developments in Congress, the U.S. Department of Education, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and the Federal Interagency Coordinating Council as well as provides news from the states, community-based programs, and families of children with special needs. In addition, you get analysis on current policy interpretations from the Office of Special Education Programs on Part C and the Preschool Program under the IDEA, and the results of relevant judicial decisions filed under the IDEA.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated monthly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 20514411