Emerging toxic torts : Mealey's litigation report
- Additional Titles:
- Mealey's litigation report. Emerging toxic torts
- [King of Prussia, Pennsylvania] : Mealey's Publications, -
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- The emerging toxic torts: Mealey's litigation reports (MEATT) file contains the full-text Mealey's emerging toxic torts, which focuses on the hottest areas of toxic tort litigation, including: chemical sensitivity; indoor air quality; groundwater, soil and air contamination; radiation; workplace exposure; fiberglass; pesticides; solvents; latex gloves; EMFs; MTBE; endocrine disruptors; and more. The report provides in-depth coverage of medical monitoring, fear of cancer/disease, stigma damages, expert admissibility, federal preemption, class actions, punitive damages and market share theory.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1, issue 1 (1992).
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated twice per month
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 20514418