Essentials of personnel assessment and selection
- Guion, Robert M.
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2016.
- Second edition / by Scott Highhouse, Dennis Doverspike, and Robert M. Guion.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Highhouse, Scott and Doverspike, Dennis
- Cover; Title; Copyright; CONTENTS; Preface; PART I Deciding What to Assess; 1 Understanding Personnel Assessment; 2 Analyzing Organizations and Jobs; 3 Developing Predictive Hypotheses; 4 Knowing What's Legal (and What's Not); PART II Knowing How to Assess; 5 Minimizing Error in Measurement; 6 Predicting Future Performance; 7 Using Multivariate Statistics; 8 Making Judgments and Decisions; 9 Analyzing Bias and Ensuring Fairness; PART III Choosing the Right Method; 10 Assessing via Traditional Tests; 11 Assessing via Inventories and Interviews; 12 Assessing via Ratings.
- 9781315690667 (electronic bk.)
1315690667 (electronic bk.)
View MARC record | catkey: 20514807