Tourism-marketing performance metrics and usefulness auditing of destination websites [electronic resource] / edited by Arch G. Woodside
- Bingley : Emerald, 2010.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 163 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Woodside, Arch G.
- Advances in culture, tourism and hospitality research, 1871-3173 ; v. 4
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Tourism advertising and marketing performance metrics -- Information usefulness auditing of tourism destination websites: assessing Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco's performance -- Six drivers for high-user satisfaction of tourism websites: performance auditing of Maine, Massachusetts, and New York's direct marketing strategies -- Are tourism websites useful for travelers? Applying an indormation audit rubric for Mediterranean tourism destination websites -- Performance auditing of tourism websites: France, Spain, and Portugal -- Usefulness of government and private destination websites -- Consumer-generated advertisements: examining and creating executions for Starbucks and Chipotle commercials -- Toward a behavioral theory of government-firm relationship behavior: thick description of the dynamics of government's role in shaping China's domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism industry.
- This book provides answers to questions about how to create valid metrics to measure the effectiveness of tourism advertising and the usefulness of destination marketing websites.
- 9781849509008 (hbk.), 184950900X (hbk.), 9781849509015 (ebk.), and 1849509018 (ebk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20515486