Cancer control : [Module 6], Policy and advocacy [electronic resource] / knowledge into action : WHO guide for effective programmes. World Health Organization
- Additional Titles:
- Policy and advocacy
- Geneva : World Health Organization, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 48 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- World Health Organization
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Advocacy step 1. Defining the situation -- Advocacy step 2. Setting goals and objectives -- Advocacy step 3. Identifying the target audience -- Advocacy step 4. Mobilizing support -- Advocacy step 5. Developing key messages -- Advocacy step 6. Selecting methods of advocacy -- Advocacy step 7. Developing and implementing the advocacy plan -- Advocacy step 8. Monitoring and evaluation -- Conclusion.
- This module shows decision-makers and program managers how to advocate for policy development and effective program implementation of cancer control.--Publisher's description.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 46).
View MARC record | catkey: 20517898