Community campaigns for sustainable living [electronic resource] : health, waste & protest in civil society / by Liam Leonard
- Leonard, Liam
- United Kingdom : Emerald, 
- First Edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 264 pages ; 24 cm.
- Advances in Ecopolitics ; v. 7
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Theoretical framework: mobilising internal resources and exploiting external opportunities -- The evolution of POS: economic growth and the mobilisation and framing of comparative cases -- Sustainable development and the state's waste policy framework -- Framing perspectives on waste management: political opportunities and resource mobilisation in GSE's case -- The democratic deficit frame -- The opportunities and constraints of the democratic deficit frame in the 2002 general election -- Conclusion of the study of the GSE case -- Postscript 1: The Galway water crisis -- Postscript 2: Ecological modernisation and Irish environmental policy.
- 9781780523804 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 251-257) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 20518970