Creating a world on paper [electronic resource] : Harry Fenn's career in art / Sue Rainey
- Rainey, Sue
- Amherst ; Boston : University of Massachusetts Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 392 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Studies in print culture and the history of the book
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Early life in England and New York -- Gaining recognition as an illustrator and watercolor painter -- Poetry and Picturesque America -- Years abroad: Picturesque Europe and Picturesque Palestine -- New clients, new technologies, and a new home: the 1880s -- Challenges and triumphs: the 1890s and beyond -- Continuity and change: 1900/1911, and an assessment -- Appendix 1. Additional illustrations by Harry Fenn -- Appendix 2. Harry Fenn's works included in exhibitions.
- 9781558499799 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 331-379) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20519984