Cross, crescent and conversion [electronic resource] : studies on medieval Spain and christendom in memory of Richard Fletcher / edited by Simon Barton and Peter Linehan
- The medieval Mediterranean, 0928-5520 ; v. 73
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Richard Fletcher as an historian / James Campbell -- Rome, Canterbury and Wearmouth-Jarrow : three viewpoints on Augustine's mission / Roger Collins and Judith McClure -- Gregory of Tours, the Visigoths and Spain / Edward James -- Place names in early medieval documents : the case of Cabra / Roger Wright -- Picnic at Madinat al-Zahra / Ann Christys -- The rediscovery of Count Pedro Ansurez / Bernard F. Reilly -- Principes et populus : civil society and the first crusade / Christopher Tyerman -- Islam and the West : a view from twelfth-century Leon / Simon Barton -- The tomb of St. James : the view from the other side / John Williams -- The cathedral chapter of lugo in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries : reform and retrenchment / James D'Emilio -- Fuentes Isidorianas en de altera uita de Lucas de Tuy / Emma Falque -- Columpna Firmissima : D. Gil Torres, the cardinal of Zamora / Peter Linehan -- The abundance and scarcity of food in the inquisition records of Languedoc / Peter Biller -- From the Belles of St Clement's to the book of good love : the late survival of mozarabic culture in Toledo / Ian Michael -- Round and about water : Christians and Muslims in the Ebro Valley in the fourteenth century / Esther Pascua -- New light on the converso debate : the Jewish Christianity of Alfonso de Cartagena and Juan de Torquemada / John Edwards -- The fall of the Roman Empire in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries / Ian Wood.
- 9789004163430 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20520118