Demanding devaluation [electronic resource] : exchange rate politics in the developing world / David A. Steinberg
- Steinberg, David, 1980-
- Ithaca ; London : Cornell University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 273 pages ; 25 cm.
- Cornell studies in money
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- A conditional preference theory of undervalued exchange rates -- Cross-country patterns in exchange rate policy and preferences -- Why China undervalues its exchange rate: the domestic politics -- Of currency manipulation -- The political appeal of overvaluation: industrial interests and the repeated overvaluation of the Argentine peso -- Interests, institutions, and exchange rates in South Korea, Mexico and Iran.
- 9780801453847 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20520577