Doctoring medical governance [electronic resource] : medical self-regulation in transition / John M. Chamberlain
- Chamberlain, John Martyn, 1972-
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 166 p. ; 27 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- From ancient beginnings to the 1858 Medical Act -- From club governance to stakeholder regulation -- The sociological analysis of the principle of medical self-regulation -- The restratification thesis and challenges to medical autonomy in the UK -- Performance appraisal inside the medical club -- The governance of doctors under neo-liberal mentalities of rule.
- 9781608761197 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1608761193 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20521335