Feeding the world in the 21st century [electronic resource] : a historical analysis of agriculture and society / Christian Anton Smedshaug
- Smedshaug, Christian Anton
- New York, NY : Anthem Press, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- p. cm.
- Anthem Other Canon series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Will agriculture succeed? -- Supply and demand of agricultural products -- Ideas about agriculture, trade and society through changing times -- Agriculture and development: what does history tell us? -- The specificities of agriculture -- Deficit of food -- What created the surplus of food? -- The role of agriculture in development -- The role of development in agriculture -- Increased yields in Africa's agriculture -- International trade agreements after the Second World War -- Agricultural policies for the 21st century -- The challenge of the 21st century.
- 9781843318675 (papercover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20523603