Fencer's Start-Up [electronic resource]: A Beginner's Guide to Fencing
- Werner, Doug
- Chula Vista : Tracks Publishing Oct. 2010 Chicago : Independent Publishers Group [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. ill 08.500 x 05.500 in.
- Start-up Sports Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Debunking the sport's rumoured reputation of being outdated, this newly revised edition explores the ancient yet powerfully rich and entertaining art of fencing. Covering Olympic-style foil, epee, and sabre methods, this comprehensive guide also features tips on safety, etiquette, and technique. With a brief history on the sport and an updated resource section, this examination tackles the fencing experience with humour and style.
- 9781884654770 and 1884654770 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Tracks Publishing
View MARC record | catkey: 20523632