From shipbreaking to sustainable ship recycling [electronic resource] : evolution of a legal regime / by Tony George Puthucherril
- Puthucherril, Tony George
- Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 290 p. ; 25 cm.
- Legal aspects of sustainable development ; 5
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The global business of shipbreaking -- Limitations of a national response to regulate the global shipbreaking industry : a study of the Indian experience -- Contemporary international law and ship recycling -- Deciphering the ship recycling convention.
- 9789004174917 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20524221