Guide to country risk [electronic resource] : how to identify, manage and mitigate the risks of doing business across borders / Mina Toksöz
- Toksöz, Mina
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Economist, Economist guide to country risk, and Country risk
- New York : BBS/PublicAffairs/Perseus Books Group ; [London] : The Economist in association with Profile Books Ltd. & PublicAffairs, 2014.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 274 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- PublicAffairs (Publisher)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: a brief history of country risk -- pt. 1. Identifying country risk -- pt. 2. Modelling, managing and mitigating country risk.
- "A systematic approach to identifying, managing and mitigating country risks, backed up by case studies."--P.  of cover.
- 9781610394864 (pbk.)
- Related Titles:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 240-255) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20525073