- New perspectives in crime, deviance, and law series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Coming to America: the impact of the new immigration on crime / Ramiro Martinez, Jr. -- Rethinking the Chicago school of criminology: a new era of immigration / Robert J. Bersik, Jr. -- Immigrant assimilation and crime: generational differences in youth violence in Chicago / Jefferey D. Morenoff and Avraham Astor -- Immigration and incarceration: patterns and predictors of imprisonment among first- and second-generation young adults / Rubin G. Rumbaut, Roberto G. Gonzales, Golnaz Komaie, Charlie V. Morgan, and Rosaura Tafoya-Estrada -- Immigration and Asian homicide patterns in urban and suburban San Diego / Matthew T. Lee and Ramiro Martinez, Jr. -- Delinquency and acculturation in the twenty-first century: a decade's change in a Vietnamese American community / Min Zhou and Carl L. Bankston III -- Beyond conflict and controversy: Blacks, Koreans, and Jews in urban America / Jennifer Lee -- The "war on the border": criminalizing immigration and militarizing the U.S.-Mexico border / Sang Hea Kil and Cecilia Menjívar -- New immigrants and day labor: the potential for violence / Abel Valenzuela, Jr. -- Multiple disadvantages and crime among Black immigrants: exploring Haitian violence in Miami's communities / Arnie L. Nielsen and Ramiro Martinez, Jr.
- 0814757049 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780814757048 (cloth : alk. paper)
0814757057 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780814757055 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20526144