International arbitration [electronic resource] : contemporary issues and innovations / edited by John Norton Moore
- Leiden : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- x, 164 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, John Norton, 1937-
- Sokol Colloquium, 1873-6572 ; Volume 5
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Procedural tension in international arbitration : arbitration in autumn / William W. Park -- Dispositive motions in international arbitration and the role of U.S. Courts / James H. Carter -- Problems of evidence before international tribunals / Paul S. Reichler -- Valuation in investor-state arbitration : toward a more exact science / Joshua B. Simmons -- Human rights and investment arbitration : a brief note on some methodological problems / Ruth Wedgwood -- Arbitration and the law of the sea : a comparison of dispute resolution procedures / Rudiger Wolfrum -- Arbitration under the Law of the Sea Convention / J. Ashley Roach -- Arbitration innovations in recent U.S. investment treaties / Gary H. Sampliner.
- 9789004246225 (hardback : alk. paper)
View MARC record | catkey: 20526776