Last chance [electronic resource] : preserving life on earth / Larry J. Schweiger
- Schweiger, Larry J.
- Golden, Colo. : Fulcrum Pub., c2009.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 249 p. ; 22 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: the nature of tomorrow -- The science and the rapidly approaching reality. Closer than you think ; What happens in Greenland will not stay in Greenland -- The victims, the perpetrators, and the enablers. Struggling ecosystems are facing global warming ; On thin ice ; The greatest show on earth ; In the absence of light -- Time for renewal and immediate action. Renewing, recharging, and rebuilding America ; Putting the black back in our soils ; The role of environmental education ; Last chance.
- 9781555917173 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20527813