The legacy of John [electronic resource] : second-century reception of the Fourth Gospel / edited by Tuomas Rasimus
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 406 p. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Rasimus, Tuomas
- Supplements to Novum Testamentum, 0167-9732 ; v. 132
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The reception and development of the Johannine tradition in 1, 2, and 3 John / Raimo Hakola -- The Gospel of the acts of John : its relation to the Fourth Gospel / István Czachesz -- Whom did Jesus love most? : beloved disciples in John and other gospels / Marvin Meyer -- The Trimorphic Protennoia (NHC XIII,1) and the Johannine prologue : a reconsideration / Paul-Hubert Poirier -- The Johannine legacy : the Gospel and Apocryphon of John / John D. Turner -- Ptolemaeus and the Valentinian exegesis of John's prologue / Tuomas Rasimus -- Heracleon / Einar Thomassen -- Influence and interpretation of the Gospel of John in ancient Christianity : the example of Eugnostos (NHC III,3 and V,1) / Anne Pasquier -- "The orthodox Gospel" : the reception of John in the Great Church prior to Irenaeus / Charles E. Hill -- The Diatessaron and the second-century reception of the Gospel of John / Nicholas Perrin -- John and his Gospel in the mirror of Irenaeus of Lyons : perspectives of recent research / Bernhard Mutschler -- Johannine echoes in early Montanism / Turid Karlsen Seim.
- 9789004176331 (hardback : alk. paper)
9004176330 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 20528009