The lexicon-syntax interface [electronic resource] : perspectives from South Asian languages / edited by Pritha Chandra, Indian Institute of Technology New Delhi ; Richa Srishti, Central Institute of Indian Languages Mysore
- Linguistik aktuell/Linguistics today (LA)) ; volume 209
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Property concepts and the apparent lack of adjectives in Dravidian / Mythili Menon -- Adjective-fronting as evidence for focus and topic within the Bangla nominal domain / Syed Saurov -- Lexical semantics of transitivizing light verbs in Telugu / Rahul Balusu -- Rich results / R. Amritavalli -- Ditransitive structures in Hindi-Urdu / Shiti Malhotra -- Is Kashmiri passive really a passive? / Richa and Shahid Bhatt -- Middles in syntax / Pritha Chandra -- High, high, not so high : the case of causee in South Asian languages (Hindi, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Manipuri) / Richa Srishti -- Agreement and verb typoes in Kutchi Gujrati / Patrick Grosz and Pritty Patel-Grosz -- Markedness and syncretism in Kashmiri differential argument encoding / Emily Manetta.
- 9789027255921 (Hb : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 20528149