Live long and prosper [electronic resource] : aging in East Asia and the Pacific / World Bank
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank Group, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- World Bank
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Overview -- : the demographic and epidemiological transitions in EAP -- The welfare and labor market behavior of older people in EAP -- Aging and the macro-economy in EAP -- Labor market policies to address aging in EAP -- Pension systems and aging : reforms for winning the race -- Population aging and health services in EAP -- Long-term care in aging EAP -- To live long and prosper : looking ahead -- References -- Figures.
- 9781464804700 (electronic)
9781464804694 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 20528362