Monopolistic competition and effective demand [electronic resource] / Hukukane Nikaido
- Nikaidō, Hukukane, 1923-
- Princeton, New Jersey : Princeton University Press, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (160 pages) : illustrations
- Princeton Legacy Library
Princeton Studies in Mathematical Economics ; 6
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "The earlier version of the results of the research was circulated as "Monopolistic Competition, Objective Demand Functions and the Marxian Labor Value in the Leontief System," Discussion Paper No. 15, May 1972, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Minnesota, and "Monopolistic Competition, Objective Demand Functions and the Marxian Labor Value in the Leontief System, II," Working Paper in Economics No. 31, January 1973, Department of Economics, University of California at Berkeley."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20530121