The blacksmiths / written & illustrated by Leonard Everett Fisher
- Fisher, Leonard Everett
- New York : Marshall Cavendish, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Colonial craftsmen
- Introduces the history of blacksmithing and discusses the techniques, products, well-known blacksmiths, and commercial importance of this trade in colonial America.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 2053424