Theaters of justice [electronic resource] : judging, staging, and working through in Arendt, Brecht, and Delbo / Yasco Horsman
- Horsman, Yasco
- Stanford, Calif. : Stanford University Press, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- 217 p. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction : coming to terms with the past : trial, therapy, and the theater -- Arendt's laughter : theatricality, pedagogy, and comedy in Eichmann in Jerusalem -- Founding a nation, healing a wound : on crimes against humanity -- A cry for justice : Charlotte Delbo's Auschwitz and after and Days and memory -- Brecht on trial : the courtroom, the theater, and The measures taken -- Conclusion : judging, staging, and working through.
- 9780804770316 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780804770323 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20537541