Thinking outside the book [electronic resource] / Augusta Rohrbach
- Rohrbach, Augusta, 1961-
- Amherst : University of Massachusetts Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 161 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- (Re)mediation (literacy rethought) -- Memory (authorship revisited) -- History (publication redefined) -- Testimony (the edition reimagined) -- Loss (authorship regained) -- Epilogue. no text left behind (a theory of recovery).
- American literature—Women authors—History and criticism
- American literature—19th century—History and criticism
- Women authors, American—19th century—Political and social views
- Authorship—Social aspects—United States—History—19th century
- Authors and publishers—United States—History—19th century
- Authors and readers—United States—History—19th century
- Transmission of texts
- Books and reading—History
- 9781625341259 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9781625341266 (paper : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 129-154) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20537682