Unforgettable French-Memory Tricks to Help You Learn and Remember French Grammar [electronic resource]
- Rice-Jones, Maria
- Dunstable : Brilliant Publications Feb. 2010
- Physical Description:
- 90 p. ill 11.690 x 08.270 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Unforgettable French uses memory tricks to teach and reinforce major points of French grammar from the basics up to GCSE level, to learners of all ages. It may be used by anyone who wishes to gain confidence in speaking French; as a revision aid, to consolidate the learner's grasp of grammatical points; to complement whatever French scheme you are using and by French teachers to all ages, from primary through to adult. Unforgettable French is full of tried-and-tested memory tricks based on sound and idea associations to help you to engage your memory and remember key grammatical points. Using memory tricks to explain the "tricky" bits facilitates the learning process and what seemed difficult before is suddenly much easier to remember. The memory tricks are presented in a highly visual, page-by-page format to help you to visualize the language better. The sheets can be enlarged to make mini-posters or used as "aide-m moires."
- 9781905780549 and 1905780540 (Trade Paper)
View MARC record | catkey: 20538629