Writing in foreign language contexts [electronic resource] : learning, teaching, and research / edited by Rosa Manchon
- Buffalo : Multilingual Matters, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 301 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Manchón, Rosa
- Second language acquisition ; 43
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Situated writing practices in foreign language settings: the role of previous experience and instruction / Carol Rinnert and Hiroe Kobayashi -- Changes in EFL students' writing over 3.5 years: A sociocognitive account / Miyuki Sasaki -- The linguistic and cognitive demands of foreign language writing / R. Schoonen, P. Snellings, M. Stevenson, and A. van Gelderen -- The problem-solving nature of foreign language composing : implications for theory / Rosa Manchon, Julio Roca, and Liz Murphy -- Age-related differences and associated factors in foreign -- Language writing : implications for l2 writing theory and school curricula in multilingual settings / M. Luz Celaya and Teresa Navs -- Studying Chinese scholars writng for international publication /John Flowerdew and Yongyan Li -- A critical evaluation of writing teaching programmes in different foreign language settings / Melinda Reichelt -- The contribution of studies of foreign language writing research to research, theories, and policies / Alister Cumming -- Studying writing across English as a foreign language contexts: looking back and moving forward / Lourdes Ortega -- Training for writing or training for reality? Challenges facing Efl writing teachers and students in language teacher education programs / Christine Pearson Casanave -- Bibliography on sources on foreign language writing / Melinda reichelt.
- 9781847691842 (hbk : alk. paper)
9781847691835 (pbk : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20539940