A professor at the end of time : the work and future of the professoriate / John Best
- Best, John B.
- New Brunswick, New Jersey : Rutgers University Press, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 252 pages ; 24 cm
- Standing at the edge of time -- The work of the teaching college professor : in (and out of) the classroom -- Technology changing courses, changing students, changing professors -- Research : the barren victory -- Where service leads -- What happens after the end of time? : vectors on a collision course -- Some time traveling for me -- Appendix: the materials and the method.
- College teachers—United States
- College teaching—United States
- Education, Higher—Effect of technological innovations on—United States
- Education, Higher—Aims and objectives—United States
- Learning and scholarship—United States
- College teachers
- College teaching
- Education, Higher—Aims and objectives
- Education, Higher—Effect of technological innovations on.
- Learning and scholarship
- United States
- 9780813585932 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0813585937 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9780813585925 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0813585929 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780813585949 (e-book (epub))
9780813585956 (e-book (web pdf))
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 235-242) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20541121