Insurance and other programs for financial assistance to flood victims : a report / from the Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development to the President, as required by the Southeast Hurricane Disaster Relief Act of 1965 (Public law 89-339, 89th Congress, H.R. 11539, November 8, 1965) ; Committee on Banking and Currency, United States Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1966.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 140 pages) : illustrations, maps, charts
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:F 65/3
- At head of title: 89th Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking and Currency."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20541268