Growth of labor law in the United States
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of Labor, 1967.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 311 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Labor Standards
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- Child labor laws -- Job training and retraining -- Minimum wage legislation -- Wage payment and wage collection -- Prevailing wages -- Hours legislation -- Workmen's compensation -- Occupational safety and health -- Industrial relations -- Laws against discrimination in employment -- Laws regulating private employment agencies -- Industrial homework -- Unemployment insurance -- Temporary disability insurance -- Time off for voting -- State labor departments.
- "This volume was prepared in the Bureau of Labor Standards"--Page ii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20542363