The security of Englishmen's lives, or The trust, power and duty of the grand juries of England : explained according to the fundamentals of the English government, and the declarations of the same made in Parliament by many statutes : to which is prefixed, a sketch of the history of juries / by a barrister
- Somers, John Somers, Baron, 1651-1716
- Uniform Title:
- Security of English-mens lives
- Additional Titles:
- Trust, power and duty of the grand juries of England
- Tewkesbury : Printed and sold by W. Dyde, 1798.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (113 pages).
- "First published in the year 1681."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20542548