How the Report on carcinogens uses science to meet its statutory obligations, and its impact on small business jobs : hearing before the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, joint with the Subcommittee on Health Care and Technology, Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, Wednesday, April 25, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 290 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Healthcare and Technology
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 112-79."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20542924