Indian education. Part 1, December 14 and 15, 1967, Washington, D.C. and January 4, 1968, San Francisco, Calif. : hearings before the Special Subcommittee on Indian Education of the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate, Ninetieth Congress, first and second sessions on the study of the education of Indian children
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Special Subcommittee on Indian Education
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Indian education : hearings, Ninetieth Congress, first and second sessions on the study of the education of Indian children. 1
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1969.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 535 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/2:IN 2/2/PT.1
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20542958