Motor Vehicle Theft Law Enforcement Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session on H.R. 2235, a bill to enhance the detection of motor vehicle theft and to improve the prosecution of motor vehicle theft by requiring the Secretary of Transportation to issue standards relating to the identification of vehicle parts and components, by increasing criminal penalties applicable to trafficking in stolen vehicles and parts, by curtailing the exportation of stolen motor vehicles and off-highway mobile equipment, and by establishing penalties applicable to the dismantling of vehicles for the purpose of trafficking in stolen parts, and for other purposes, June 20, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 107 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 98-53."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20543059