Regional perspectives on agricultural guestworker programs : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, February 9, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 358 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:112-92
Serial no. 112-92 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Agricultural laborers, Foreign—Government policy—United States
- Migrant agricultural laborers—Government policy—United States
- Agricultural laborers, Foreign—Supply and demand—United States
- Foreign workers—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Visas—United States
- Emigration and immigration law—United States
- "Serial no. 112-92."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20543272