SEC/CFTC jurisdictional issues and oversight. Part 2 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance and the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session on H.R. 5447, a bill to extend the Commodity Exchange Act, and for other purposes : H.R. 5515, a bill to impose a moratorium on the establishment of markets in futures and opinions based on stock indices : H.R. 6156, a bill to clarify the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the definition of security, and for other purposes, April 23 and June 7, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Securities and Exchange Commission/Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 674 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Taxation & Economic Reform in America: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2/3:97-160
- "Serial no. 97-160."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20543343