Concord, North Carolina and Cabarrus County map / prepared by Concord Chamber of Commerce and City Engineering Dept
- Corporate Author:
- Concord Chamber of Commerce (N.C.)
- [Concord, North Carolina] : [Concord Chamber of Commerce], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides ; 32 x 56 cm and 44 x 49 cm, on sheet 45 x 58 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hawfield, S. Glenn, 1917-1991
Concord (N.C.). City Engineering Department
North Carolina State Highway and Public Works Commission
United States. Bureau of Public Roads
- Map of Concord, N.C. -- Cabarrus County, North Carolina.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:12,500 (W 80°45ʹ53ʺ--W 80°29ʹ32ʺ/N 35°28ʹ58ʺ--N 35°18ʹ19ʺ).
Scale approximately 1:130,000 (W 80°47ʹ18ʺ--W 80°17ʹ42ʺ/N 35°30ʹ25ʺ--N 35°11ʹ02ʺ).
- Panel title.
Concord map is indexed, oriented with north to the left; revised by City Engineering Department, S. Glenn Hawfield, Jr., City Engineer.
Includes indexes and panel location diagram.
Carrabus County map prepared by the North Carolina State Highway and Public Works Commission in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Public Roads; polyconic projection.
View MARC record | catkey: 20543590