Stability and vibrations of thin-walled composite structures [electronic resource] / edited by Haim Abramovich
- Duxford : Woodhead Publishing, an imprint of Elsevier, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Abramovits, Ḥayim, Dr.
- Woodhead Publishing series in composites science and engineering
- Stability and Vibrations of Thin-Walled Composite Structures presents engineering and academic knowledge on the stability (buckling and post buckling) and vibrations of thin walled composite structures like columns, plates, and stringer stiffened plates and shells, which form the basic structures of the aeronautical and space sectors. Currently, this knowledge is dispersed in several books and manuscripts, covering all aspects of composite materials. The book enables both engineers and academics to locate valuable, up-to-date knowledge on buckling and vibrations, be it analytical or experimental, and use it for calculations or comparisons. The book is also useful as a textbook for advanced-level graduate courses.
- 9780081004296 (electronic bk.), 008100429X (electronic bk.), 9780081004104, and 0081004109
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20544230