- Body and soul -- Emily -- Lonely town -- Airegin -- Tennessee waltz -- Danny Boy -- 'Round midnight -- Yesterday's gardenias -- Don't explain -- How high the moon -- Lover man -- Two for the road.
- "Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc."
Program notes by Bob Blumenthal with bibliography and discography (11 p.) inserted in container.
Issued also as analog disc and cassette.
Jazz solos and duets.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Steve Kuhn, piano ; in part with Harvie Swartz, bass.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Media Sound Studios, New York, Jan. 3, 1984.
View MARC record | catkey: 2055041