Contemporary country [sound recording].
- Greatest country music recordings of all time ; v. 13-14, v. 47-48
- v. 13-14. The class of '57 ; I'll go to my grave loving you ; Do you know you are my sunshine ; The official historian on Shirley Jean Berrell ; Charlotte's web (Statler Brothers) -- Country sunshine ; Last time I saw him ; Rings of gold ; You pick me up (and put me down) ; A lesson in leavin' (Dottie West) -- You're my best friend ; Some broken hearts never mend ; Tulsa time ; Good ole boys like me ; She never knew me (Don Williams) -- Golden tears (Dave [Rowland] and Sugar) -- Rose colored glasses (John Conlee) -- That's all that matters (Mickey Gilley) -- Tennessee River (Alabama) -- San Antonio stroll ; Lizzie and the rainman (Tanya Tucker). v. 47-48. Wrong road again ; I'll get over you ; Don't it make my brown eyes blue ; Ready for the times to get better ; Why have you left the one you left me for ; When I dream (Crystal Gayle) -- Gentle on my mind ; Galveston ; Rhinestone cowboy (Glen Campbell) -- Snowbird ; Danny's song ; You needed me (Anne Murray) -- Ruby, don't take your love to town ; A stranger in my place (Kenny Rogers and the First Edition) -- Cheap perfume and candlelight (Bobby Borchers) -- Hurricane (Leon Everette) -- Surround me with love (Charly McClain) -- I'm not Lisa (Jessi Colter) -- Stranger (Johnny Duncan and Janie Fricke) -- Last cheater's waltz (T.G. Sheppard) -- Heart on the mend (Sylvia) -- I'll need someone to hold me (when I cry) (Janie Fricke) -- The Matador (Sylvia).
- Program notes by William Ivey and Patricia A. Hall laid in containers.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Various country singers, including the Statler Brothers, Dottie West, Don Williams, and Crystal Gayle.
View MARC record | catkey: 205671