The mentor's guide : facilitating effective learning relationships / Lois J. Zachary ; foreword by Laurent Daloz
- Zachary, Lois J.
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 195 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series
- Grounding the work : focusing on learning -- Working the ground : considering context -- To everything there is a season : predictable phases -- Tilling the soil : preparing -- Planting seeds : negotiating -- Nurturing growth : enabling -- Reaping the harvest : coming to closure -- Regenerating personal growth through mentoring.
- 0787947423 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 187-190).
View MARC record | catkey: 2056843