Third report on the operation of the Andean Trade Preference Act : message from the President of the United States transmitting the third report on the operation of the Andean Trade Preference Act, pursuant to Pub. L. 102-182, sec. 203(f)(105 Stat. 1239).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- House document / 107th Congress, 1st session ; 107-41
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2001-0138-P., and "February 7, 2001."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/19/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=188.8.131.52&filename=hd041.107&directory=/diskb/wais/data/107c̲ongd̲ocuments (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=184.108.40.206&filename=hd041.pdf&directory=/diskb/wais/data/107c̲ongd̲ocuments (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 2058429