Time series of global monthly vegetation cover from NOAA/AVHRR [electronic resource] : monthly vegetation cover product, third generation C-level, April 1985-December 1997 / U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Climatic Data Center
- Additional Titles:
- Monthly vegetation cover product third generation C-level, April 1985-December 1997
- Asheville, N.C. ; Suitland, Md. : The Center, 
- Version 1.1.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer disc : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
National Climatic Data Center (U.S.)
- Includes data that were generated from the NOAA Polar Orbiting Environmental Satellite (POES) Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR) instrument, further processed into Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) data. Also includes detailed descriptions of how the data were generated, formats and other pertinent information.
- Title from disc surface.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0020-E.
"February 2001"--Disc surface.
- Type of File/Data:
- ISO 9660 format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; Windows 3.1 or Windows 95/98/2000/ME; World Wide Web browser capable of supporting embedded graphics and the HTML v3.2 draft specification (included on disc); CD-ROM drive.
Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
View MARC record | catkey: 2058450