The cash balance condundrum [i.e. conundrum] : how to promote pensions without harming participants : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, June 5, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Additional Titles:
- Cash balance conundrum : how to promote pensions without harming participants
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000 [i.e. 2001]
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 254 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 106-849
- "Printed for the use of the Special Committee on Aging."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0141-P.
"Serial no. 106-29."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 3 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2058572